We're Looking: Brand Marketer
We’re looking for a marketer with a brand focus to join our team. You’ll take a lead role in creating brilliant, award-winning campaigns for clients across Australia. You’ll help visionary brands and business leaders navigate growth with strategy, design and technology.
You care about good brands and building sustainable businesses with purpose, like working at a fast pace and experimenting with new ideas.
You’ll see and help create new opportunities for our clients and their brands, while being focused on having a real, and tangible impact. You’re ambitious, driven to create beautiful and meaningful brands, and like us, bring a holistic and collaborative approach, with a thoughtful and nuanced perspective on solving brand challenges.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with our designers, developers and marketers, focusing on building relationships with our clients and our community. We think the best part of what we do is working with the people we do.
We are a brand, digital and marketing studio based on the Mornington Peninsula. We help visionary brands and business leaders navigate growth with strategy, design and technology. We focus on building relationships and forming strategic partnerships to collaboratively create meaningful, purposed and growing brands.
We help brands define their purpose, find clarity, and navigate complexity. Our world is changing, it means we need to re-think old problems and propose new solutions. Our designers are informed by actionable and nuanced strategy, they help leaders find a distinct position in the new world, with the words and means to communicate it.
The role looks like this:
Marketing Strategy & Toolkit Ready
Day to day you’ll be working on brand and marketing strategies, connecting with real people and ensuring a great experience. But you’re not afraid to run CPC, create EDM automations and create some really good ads.
You’ll look iterate and consistently improve on our process. You’re happy to keep your knowledge base up to date, and have time to bring people on the journey with you.
Content Management & Production
Things are always changing, you’ll be on top of the latest design developments, and looking to demonstrate your new skills. We’ll encourage you and support you to grow, while giving you space to deliver amazing work.
Integrate those campaigns
Do you wake up and think ‘graphic design is my passion’ and enjoy a good meme? In seriousness, do you believe in design and understand its transformative power to impact people, businesses and brands for good?
We’re a small and passionate team, we’re looking for someone who can take initiative and solidify our place as future-oriented design leaders.
Supporting our team in workshops and leading strategy sessions is a piece of cake, and maybe you also just enjoy cake. Work with our team and clients to execute vision that resonates and excites.
While we’re open to exploring people from all kinds of backgrounds, we think this role may be best suited to an applicant with 3+ years experience in a digital agency environment. But go on, blow us away. This is a mid to senior level role, although we value ability and character highly.
We’re looking for the following experience, and capabilities:
- A Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Google Suite - Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Ads & Facebook Ads
- Understanding and experience with AHREFS &/OR SEMRush
- Planning, running design workshops
- Good attention to detail – your application should include the word "pizza" somewhere
- You must legally be able to work in Australia
- A passion for branding, and brand thinking
- An appreciation for James Clear & The Knowledge Project
- Experience working in a growing agency environment
- Interest in No-Code, Design Thinking
You’re also able to demonstrate:
- Kindness, empathy and respect
- An optimistic, and humorous outlook
- A can-do attitude and an approach that looks to help
- An ability to thrive in a positive, generative team culture
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams with budget and time constraints
- And know-how in caring for office plants
- Attractive Salary + Super. Let’s Chat
- Work with purpose, shape the future
- You’ll be empowered to help shape our business, the work we do and the impact we have
- We’re flexible. We’ll likely take a blended approach, working both remote and in-person
- Bottomless coffee - thanks to our Midnight Blue Moccamaster
- Beer. Whisky. Pizza. Beach. Mornington’s Industrial Estate is full of good things
- Learn, with us. We want you to keep growing, for skills and personal development.
- A warm working environment that is welcoming of new ideas and ways of working
Our recent reading list:
This will hopefully show our values and approach to business.
- Do Purpose by David Hieatt
- Measure What Matters by John Doerr
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
Tell us why you’d be a great cultural and skills fit for ONETOO. Submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. We can’t wait to meet you.